Knowledge is power
Terpenoid analysis is beneficial for everyone in the supply-chain: cultivators, breeders, manufacturers, distributors, retailers, consumers, and patients. We’ve revolutionized terpene reporting, paving the way to make easy, data-driven decisions about cannabis and hemp products.
Why is terpenoid testing important?
Understanding terpenes is essential to help identify the right strain for their desired effect.
Terpene analysis bolsters the understanding of a strain’s potential when recommending varieties that best suit the consumer needs.
Terpene data aids in the ability to selectively modulate the terpene ratios of strains in order to maximize desired benefits.
More options. Fast results.
Target as many as 39 terpenoids
- Determine anticipated entourage effects
- Help customers make purchasing decisions
- Stand out from the competition
Standardized test methodology for rapid, repeatable results
- Gas chromatography-flame ionized detection (GC-FID)
- All analytes ISO accredited
- Rigorous, routine process inspections and data audits
Easy, secure access to your test data
- Fast terpenoid testing turnaround
- Instant notifications throughout the testing process
- Customer Service Portal streamlines reporting and data management
- Applies to our CA, CO, and MI labs. Our OR lab is accredited by the Oregon Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (ORELAP)
How brands win with SC Labs
Give your customers an easy way to evaluate the flavor, aroma, and effects of your cannabis products.
Let’s talk about your testing needs
Our experts are always ready to answer your questions.