Expanded cannabinoid testing for an evolving market
Developed to include what are popularly called alternative, minor, or semi-synthetic cannabinoids, our expanded cannabinoid analysis test goes beyond the standard panel for a comprehensive analysis, covering an additional 7 cannabinoids now trending in the consumer market.
More options. Fast results.
Target an additional 7 hemp-derived cannabinoids
- Meet evolving market demand for hemp-derived cannabinoids
- Cannabinoid profile testing accurately characterizes product and label claims
- Nationally available with our Hemp Testing Laboratory in California
Standardized test methodology for rapid, repeatable results
- High-performance liquid chromatography with diode-array detection (HPLC-DAD)
- Reliable and accurate, HPLC-DAD is the gold standard across the food, pharmaceutical, and environmental testing industries
Easy, secure access to your test data
- Easy access to results through our Client Service Portal
- Streamlined data management and reporting
- Rapid turnaround, meaning less time waiting for results
SC Labs is an industry leader in HPLC technology. We’ve spent more than a decade working with HPLC and have built a name pioneering rigorous cannabinoid testing processes.
HPLC is the gold standard in cannabis, hemp, and other regulated industries. It’s well-trusted, with established scientific protocols that produce reliable results. It is also a more cost-effective option, in comparison to GC, which translates into savings we pass on customers.
Target 7 additional cannabinoids
Standard Cannabinoid Panel
Expanded Cannabinoid Panel
Includes all Standard Cannabinoids, and:
- Δ9THC Acetate
Let’s talk about your testing needs
Our experts are always ready to answer your questions.